The Aim of Swarnim Ayurveda which is a group of Doctors and medical students is to aware people by providing basic and applied knowledge for efficient understanding of course and prevention of human diseases and their management by Ayurveda .
Broad Objectives :
- To propogate authentic knowledge of Ayurveda and Panchkarma Therapy.
- To stimulate and enhance knowledge base of medical students/practitioners of Ayurveda by conducting competitions of Ayurvedic topics.
- To educate common man and disseminate knowledge treasure of Ayurveda to keep practioner of other medical specialties.
- To develop a global outlook for Ayurveda way of life.
- To develop new treatment based Ayurvedic principles.
- To adopt the highest ethical standards in all sections.
- To publish on informative web bulletin on Ayurveda and Panchkarma Therapy.